- All the firm’s employees have the right to be treated with dignity and respect at all times. Staff should be able to perform their role without being abused, be it verbally, physically or in writing and whether by you or any person representing you or purporting to represent you. Most people respect this and the Firm thanks you for being one of them.
- Please be aware that rude, aggressive and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. In the event that you or your representative do not adhere to this Zero Tolerance Policy, then you accept that the firm has the right to:
- Terminate forthwith (“the Termination”) any form of retainer you may have with the Firm.
- The Termination will be effected by sending you written notification, whether by letter or email.
- Following the Termination, the Firm may choose to no longer respond to any form of communication it receives from you or on your behalf and whether such communication is verbal, in person or in writing.
- Following the Termination, the Firm reserves the right to take such action as it deems necessary to prevent a repitition of the abuse howsoever caused and whether by you or someone on your behalf and this may include (interalia) implementation of such rights available under the Protection From Harassment Act 1997.
Thank you for your co-operation.