If you are a landlord in the Cheshire or Manchester area and have a tenant who is in breach of their tenancy agreement by, for example, not paying their rent, we may be able to help you by taking Court Proceedings. We are specialist housing solicitors and can offer you comprehensive, easy to understand solutions to your legal problems.

We are here to help landlords.

We have experience in drafting tenancy agreements, notices and Court documents and can offer legal advice on a fixed fee basis.