Housing Disrepair Cases

283 Years Experience | Expert Housing Solictors

If you have a repair issue in your home which your landlord has failed to resolve within a reasonable period of time, you may have a valid case for taking action to get issues resolved and securing compensation for stress and inconvenience incurred.

How do I know if I have a valid case?

The best way to be sure is to get expert advice from solicitors experienced in housing law and disrepair. Our team of specialist housing law solicitors will be able to advise you accordingly and help you with things like applying for Legal Aid or on Conditional Fee Agreements (No Win, No Fee). There are a couple of things to bear in mind though before you contact us.

You will only have a valid case to take forward if you have first given your landlord, agent or housing association reasonable opportunity to fix the issues for you.

If you have previously contacted them to report the issue and agreed a time frame in which the landlord should resolve things – but then the issue wasn’t dealt with within a reasonable time – then you may well have a valid case to take forward. You also need to consider how the issue has affected you during your time in the premises.

Meet our housing disrepair experts...

Contact our expert housing disrepair team to discuss your case today. We are an independent law firm meaning we only act in YOUR best interests.

Meet the team

If you think you have suffered stress, loss, inconvenience or in the worst cases, even ill health – then we can help you get compensation for what you have suffered as a result of your housing issue. If any of the above applies in your case, then get in touch so we can assist.

We will be able to advise on what to do next. We can help you work with the local council to get the problem fixed, or if that fails to resolve matters we can help you to take court action to make a claim for compensation.

There is more support available than you may think, and remember we may even be able to help you get Legal aid or take on your case on a No win, No Fee basis, to ensure you are not left with a financial burden afterwards.

Any initial consultation would be free of charge and without obligation. Just give us a call, or use our online contact form and our specialist housing law team will give you a call back.

Get in touch!

Call us

0161 928 9321

Or request call back

Complete the form below and we will call you back to discuss your claim

Why Choose us?

  • No Win Low Fee
  • Free Initial Consultation
  • Outside The Box Results
  • Private & Confidential