Any person giving or receiving care to another because of mental impairment, physical disability or age could be entitled to a range of services and benefits from their local authority or local hospital or other healthcare provider. This could be anything from having your home specially adapted to home help to institutional care to reclaiming nursing or care home fees.

A small number of firms advise on these issues. Keoghs is one of the few firms that assists in community care matters. As such, our health and social law team will simplify the complex legal process, helping you to identify and subsequently receive the individual care and support you need.

We can also act for you should you feel that your local health authority or council have failed in their duty of care to you, or if they have withdrawn previously accessible support services.